UK Delivery Options
FREE shipping on orders over £40.00 for all UK addresses, sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour Tracked Delivery.
- £2.99 – Standard* – 48 Hour Royal Mail Tracked Delivery (2-3 days) (Choose this option if you live in a block of flats where parcel carriers other than Royal Mail have no access to the building and/or you live in a remote rural area)
- £3.99 – Next Day Delivery – Royal Tracked 24*, excludes weekends (Please order by 2pm, Mon-Thu)
- £7.99 – Special Guaranteed Next Day Delivery by 1pm, excludes weekends (Please order by 2pm, Mon-Thu)
- Mainland Europe – Royal Mail Tracked £9.95
- Ireland – Royal Mail Tracked £4.95
In order to obtain the quickest delivery for our customers we may use a Parcel Carrier for some Next Day deliveries.
Next Day deliveries are not Guaranteed by Royal Mail or parcel carriers but more than 98% are delivered Next Day.
*Some remote regions of the UK (i.e. Highlands & Islands) have limitations on Next Day/Special Guaranteed services. These parcels are only being delivered by Royal Mail. Please visit the Royal Mail web site for full details and service restrictions on all mail services.
- For your security a signature from an adult (18+) is required to confirm delivery for both Royal Mail and Courier deliveries. Exception – if you tell us to leave your parcel in a “safe place” without signature required. If you know that you will not be at home to receive and sign for your parcel, please select an alternative delivery address or specify a neighbour or a “safe place” option.
- If you are not at home to receive your parcel, Royal Mail or Courier has the right to leave your parcel with a neighbour.
- Please enter your address and postcode carefully. Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses supplied by our customers.
- You may also arrange to have the goods collected from us if this is more convenient.
- If you use a “safe place” option with your shipping method buddhavapes.uk cannot be responsible for any non-delivery or non-receipt of parcels where the courier or Royal Mail states that they have delivered the parcel per your instructions.
ORDER TRACKING INFORMATION
Your Order Tracking Code will be added to your order (and emailed to you) on the day your order is dispatched.
Standard & Special Guaranteed Deliveries are sent via Royal Mail. You can enter your Tracking Code on the Royal Mail Track and Trace web site to follow the progress of your order.